Monday, February 9, 2009

The Sassy Onion: I can tell you what NOT to order...

Don't order the Mucho Gordo Burrito. While the description sounded delish, the execution is awful. The contents are diced into such tiny, tiny bits that it is a mush without distinct flavors. There were also way too many onions; it was overpowering! I had but a few bites, and then pushed it aside. I told the waitress there wasn't anything wrong with it but rather it just wasn't to my liking. We opted to take it home [the literal doggie bag; our skinny Marissa needs all the extra food we can get into her], and in the car for a short period I thought we'd have to roll the windows down.

On second thought, it was so bad I can't imagine it was intended to be that way! I should have sent it back.

I usually find The Sassy Onion to be top notch. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment