Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Redo of vintage Mobile Scout logo.

Let's see how many times I can mention vintage Mobile Scout camper trailer in this post to increase it's relevance in search results. Yea Mobile Scout! Woo hoo for vintage campers! Tin can tourists and canned ham enthusiasts rejoice!

But seriously... I found a photo, then later an ad, which had the old vintage Mobile Scout logo -- not the unit produced by Sunnybrook, but the original 1950's and 60's producer of travel trailers from Arlington, TX. It's a simple logo, and in a few minutes I had whipped up a vector version in Illustrator. My end use is to separate out the elements and output them on my vinyl cutter, so I can compile a multi-color vinyl logo on the wheel cover of the tire we mounted (via a custom welded holder) onto the front of the unit.

If you have a vintage Mobile Scout camper and would like to have this for your own personal non-commercial use, just drop me a line, I'll be happy to share it with you.

(For illustration, the original piece I went off of is above, my recreation is below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment